Reviews And Interviews
- The reviewer was “…laughing in parts, crying in parts, and holding my breath.” A wonderful book by “another must read author.” Five Stars!
- Becky J. Miller at “Living Outside the Lines” says The Great Chattanooga Bicycle Race is 344 pages of exhilaration. She “hated to turn the lights off.”
- The reviewer recommends this book with 5 stars, and says it’s going on her top reads for 2017! Hats off to Mike Mizrahi for creating a new fan in her.
- “The Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer” about “The Great Chattanooga Bicycle Race” come down to this: The cover art has a vintage look, and the reviewer was glued to the book after the first paragraph! Read more.
- Liftuse Publicity: Readers Review Mike’s Book: The Great Chattanooga Bicycle Race